Where do I source wholesale CBD isolate for my company?

I own a CBD pet product and need to order more CBD isolate, but i’ll be honest it’s been a nightmare! From quality control to pricing, to inventory issues OMG what a pain in the butt.

I’m at the point where I really need a consisten supplier as the demand for our product line has increased, but where do I find these companies? And where do I find the right company cable of fulfilling our CBD needs?

You hit the nail on the head CBDstreet… CBD Isolate was insane last year.

We had brokers calling in daily asking for 4,000 KG’s of isolate monthly, some 500k KG’s p/mo… with lawyers, LOI’s (Letters of Intent), POF’s (Proof of funds), and everything else in the pot = absolutely nothing.

Fortunately so far this year we’ve seen a more consistent supply of USA produced CBD isolate, and over 99.7% CBD. (this is early 2019 by the way)

You should have an easier time finding reputable isolate suppliers here

Although we are due to have more suppliers on-boarded soon so we suggest checking back within the next 30 days or so.

1 Like

Hello-We have Pharm grade 99.93% Pure CBD Isolate Crystalline Form, COA upon request, 4/25 Batch of 500KG $5500 per Kilo, Volume discounts Contact Jovan 856-318-6027 *Have other CBD Isolate and BioMass products too.

Hello CBDstreet,

We have been vetting labs in the industry for several months and we have now contracted direct with the labs so there are no middlemen or brokers in the way. We have Domestic CBD Isolate 99.7% or better. We are actually working with a lab that has 100% CBD Isolate with COAs.

Our pricing is volume based and extremely competitive so feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss.

Email: tom@cbddealmakers.com

PH: 757-678-2627